Sunday, January 30, 2011

All things Japanese

So it's been a while since I've written, but I'm still here and still loving this city. My life has been a little crazy hectic this month with work, so I wanted to get out this weekend and have some fun. Today Nik and I headed up Irving street to one of the most awesome stores in the world, Sakura. It's a tiny little Japanese shop that sells candy, housewares, groceries, stationary...pretty much anything you could possibly want.

They make great use of a small space putting cute amazing stuff on every shelf in every corner. The owner is super friendly and always very happy. I love this place, and it is always hard for me to walk out without buying a cute little bento box. Today was no exception, I found a cute little lunch cooler bag and a bento box.


Of course we had to get Pocky and Hello Panda snacks as well. If you are ever in the Inner Sunset near 11th Avenue you must check out Sakura. Cutest, greatest shop ever!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: