Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lazy Weekend

With no great plans this weekend, Saturday was spent running a few errands. Picked up some shoes for Christina's wedding at DSW in Daly City, essentials at Target (including Cadbury Creme Eggs), lunch at El Torreador, and a spontaneous piece of tiramisu from West Portal Bakery. El Torreador is amazing. I love their spinach enchiladas and sangria...so good!!!! Although I did branch out and try the vegetarian burrito, an excellent blend of rice, beans, cheese, sour cream, and pico de gallo. Simple and delicious! Plus they have some of the hottest and tastiest complimentary salsa ever.

Tiramisu is a weakness for me, and any time I see tiramisu I HAVE to try it. The pieces at West Portal Bakery were no exception.

From Kimonade and the Big City

Defintitely more cakey than traditional tiramisu but delicious nonetheless. I really am easy to please though, and there aren't many tiramisus that I don't like.

The El niƱo effect has been wreaking havoc today and giving us some monsoon like weather.

From Drop Box

So the order of the day was staying in and watching Netflix instant watch movies. We watched Beer Wars, and the sucker I am it made me want Dogfish Ale so bad. Thankfully the local coop, Other Avenues carries an excellent selection of microbrews and Dogfish just happens to be one of them. We picked up a couple of the Midas Touch and some of our favorite bread.

From Kimonade and the Big City

Lazy weekends are some of the best weekends. Love it, and love drinking some good beer while watching more Netflix.

No comments: